The term hero can be subjective, for sure. In our show, "Heroes Around the World" Brett, one of our best performers uses magic and puppets to talk about heroes. Not all heroes wear capes and costumes. Kids will have the opportunity to join Brett as he searches the world for heroes. There are an array of values that make a hero.
Throughout history and literature, many people have shown that they are worthy of the title "Hero"...for a variety of reasons. This magic show will give examples of six heroic values and will show how anyone can be a hero. This educational program combines fast paced magic, puppetry and storytelling, allowing children to have fun and learn at the same time! Children leave the performance with the skills they need to be heroes.
• Audience participation is a major part of this performance.
• Children will learn to show: responsibility, citizenship, fairness, trustworthiness, caring, and respect.
• This program was designed to support the Character Counts curriculum. For lesson plans and resources visit this website: charactercounts.org.
• Children will learn how to use the Dewey Decimal System.
• This show encourages children to learn more about different cultures.
• These books are promoted: Seeds of Change, The Jungle Book, The Legend of the Bluebonnet, Charlotte’s Web, Too Many Mangos and Mulan.
Do you have questions about this show? You can call us anytime at 214-886-4243. We would love to speak with you!