Are your kids BORED in the middle of summer? Are they tired of the lazy July heat? We have the perfect solution. THROW A PARTY!
Recently, our performers have been out and about celebrating Christmas in July in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Santa was seen galavanting around in the Bishop Arts District of Dallas. Here, one of our favorite Santas, Santa Chuck, can be seen making friends at their Christmas in July event. Santa is a hit ANY time!
The middle of summer can be a challenge. Kids can get bored as camps come to an end and Independence Day has come and gone. It's the perfect time for a party and an opportunity to get kids involved in the preparation!
Here are a few ideas for a fun Christmas in July celebration:
1. Serve these melted snowman cookies! (In the DFW area we are ALL melting in July!)
2. Keep your guests cool with these watermelon Christmas trees.
3. Try this Grinch Drink that is kid friendly and a great way to hydrate.
4. Christmas in July Karaoke is always fun and your little performers will have a BLAST singing Christmas carols in the middle of summer!
5. If you have a pool, these candy cane pool noodles can make a fun decoration.
These summer days pass much too quickly and school will start before you can blink an eye. Be sure to give yourself a break this summer and take time to enjoy the friends and family around you!
CEO, FunTime Entertainment, Inc.